Monday, April 14, 2008

Greetings.

My name is Jeremy Rice. Once upon a time, I made music under the name "Introspective".

My gear was stolen in 2007. While that sucked, insurance allowed me to redesign my studio. The resulting music was different enough that I felt like it was wrong to continue releasing under the same name.

I'm currently working on a new album. It goes alternately by "Whom" or "Abandonment"... I'm not sure what the final title will be.

I've also decided to start releasing the music under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States scheme (though all the stuff on Kahvi is covered under that license, if I'm not mistaken)... and I will be putting the tracks, as I finish them, on The Internet Archive.

In fact, my debut track is there now.

I will continue to release full albums with Kahvi... which will put them on archive.org with the cover art and all the extras.

I will also be looking for net labels on which to do "guest releases" of short EPs, so if you're interested, email me with a username of jrice_blue at the typical Yahoo! domain. (Be warned: I'm slow about reading email there, so be patient.)

I will also be considering CD releases. ...Not sure yet. And I might just do those with Kahvi Commercial. Maybe.

[Now Playing: Cocaine Ways. Nice album!]

No comments: