Friday, May 2, 2008

KVR and Reviews

...I've been playing around with Predator a lot lately.  But I'll talk about that later.

I decided that it was high time I left a review of the synth on KvR.  But when I went to do just that, I was stopped.  Apparently, you must have written 10 posts on their forums before you may have the honor of contributing to their database of reviews.

This made me see red.

I sent this email to them:

I love KVR.

I love it for the news and the reviews.

I HATE the forums.  Like any other on-line forum, it's just a bunch of people whining their opinions that I don't care to hear.

Why, then, should I be restricted from using the features that I *love* about KvR, if I refuse to contribute to that which I loathe?

Please re-think this policy.  It's lame.

Please join me in telling them that this policy is inane.

No comments: